Ultrex Tampons is designed with a rounded tip and gentle widthways expansion. They keep you comfortable when in use indoors and outdoors with any clothes on. The round shape with a soft cover makes it easier for insertion, helping to allow for a comfortable fit. It offers the utmost protection without leakages and no irritation on the skin. Above all other features, Ultrex is soft and with high absorbency. 16 pieces of Tampons were packed safely for the comfort of every user.
- The first step you need to follow each time you’re inserting a non-applicator tampon is to thoroughly wash your hands.
- Check the packaging of your tampon and make sure it doesn’t have any tears or holes. If it does, discard it and choose another one.
- Unwrap your non-applicator tampon. You’ll find the tampon string nestled against the tampon itself. Pull the string completely out.
- Hold the string firmly and twist it a few times. Doing this will create an indentation in the bottom of the tampon — the perfect place to put your finger during application. It also ensures that the string will be placed correctly after you insert it.
- Find a comfortable position. Sit on the toilet or stand up with one leg up. You can use a toilet or bathtub to support your foot in this position.
- Gently push the skin around your vaginal opening away with your free hand.
- Now get a firm hold on the tampon with your thumb and middle finger.
- Next, place your index finger in the small pocket you’ve created. Push the tampon inside your vagina, aiming it toward your lower back. Push it in until you reach the base of your finger. You won’t feel the tampon when it’s in the right place. If you do, push it a little further in.
- Make sure the string is left hanging outside of your body.
- Wash your hands, and you’re done!